Page 1 of 1
20 Items Found, Show items 1 - 20
Frosch Detergent Online Shop at Veganisation.de
FROSCH Organic quality in 9 points - What makes the FROSCH products so special?
With its products, the Frosch brand focuses on the concept of natural active ingredients and is thus based on well-tried domestic appliances such as vinegar, lemon and soda. The combination of natural, highly efficient cleaning power and environmental and skin friendliness is what FROSCH has called "organic quality to feel good since 1986". In the process, the brand has consistently relied on ingredients that are well-degradable above average. The know-how in the development and manufacture of environmentally compatible detergents and detergents has been further developed over the last 25 years by FROSCH and implemented in the sense of sustainability. In our shop you will get the wide selection of FROSCH cleansers. Particularly popular are frog detergents, frog glass cleaner, frog hand soap, frog neutral cleaner and frog rinse. The FROSCH Bio quality is distinguished by the following 9 points:
- Green power formula with natural-based active ingredients to underline care and cleaning properties.
- With surfactants of renewable plant origin - with high, fast biodegradability.
- Excellent skin-friendliness of dermatologically tested formulations. Minimized use of mild preservatives and carefully selected perfume components or total renouncement of these.
- Free of harmful chemicals such as phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, organo-halogen compounds, PVC.
- Reduced environmental impact through reduced use of packaging materials and future-oriented use of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Respects the life of the animal world, by acting responsibly. In the nature and animal protection initiative "FROSCH protects frogs" this becomes clear.
- Sustainable and energy-conscious production at production sites whose environmental management is based on EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme), ISO 14.001 and A.I.S.E. (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products).
- Company-owned water treatment plant for the return of purified production water into the waste water circuit.
- More than 25 years of experience in the development and manufacture of environmentally friendly cleaning products.
° Unless prohibited by law or market standard.
Frosch Detergent and the environment
- In addition, Werner & Mertz is characterized by the following activities to protect the environment:
- Packaging is produced at the production site, which avoids additional transport routes and the associated environmental pollution.
- The sites have an ingenious recycling system for the recycling of the resulting waste. Waste prevention is the top priority.
- Werner & Mertz is steadily reducing its own energy consumption in production and administration. In order to compensate for the remaining CO2 emissions, the company supports public facilities in the installation of environmentally friendly energy systems and thus ensures CO2 neutrality.
- The new headquarters of Werner & Mertz, a so-called passive energy house, impresses with an exemplary energy concept: By using wind power, photovoltaics and geothermal energy, the new building generates more energy than it needs for ongoing operations.