HOLLE ORGANIC BABY FOOD
Holle Organic Infant Formula 1, Follow-on Formula 2, Growing-up milk 3 and 4 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients.
In the production of these products only premium Demeter-Milk is used. Demeter Farmers consider the species-specific peculiarities
of plants and animals.
Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle premium baby food products.
The organic vegetable oils provid important fatty acids, maltodextrin (out of organic maize starch) which are crucial for the thick quality.
The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
- About Holle -
The company was founded 1933 and has uncompromisingly regjected chemical processing and preservatives from the very beginning.
2015 is a jubilee year for Holle because it's their 80th anniversary.
The company Hole is one of the oldest baby food companies in europe.
1933 Hole was founded in Arlesheim from Albert Diefenbach.
- Quality criterias of Hole -
- No pesticides or chemical fertilisers are used to grow our raw ingredients.
- We use only biodynamically or organically grown food.
- A close working relationship with our Demeter certified farmers guarantees a long term supply of high quality raw ingredients.
- We take great care of our raw ingredients and how they are processed and cooked. We ensure this through an ongoing quality control system.
- Every item of food we produce is constantly checked to make sure it meets the highest legal, safety and nutritional requirements.
- Every one of our baby foods are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients (in accordance with EU regulations).
We never use artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, and we don't add refined sugar.
- Sustainability -
Since over 80 years Holle produces their baby food out of Demeter raw ingredients.
The company knows that they bear a special responsibility for the environment, the babys and their future.
The core values of Hole are sustainability and to show social engagement. One goal of Holle is to make sure that further generations also life in a healthy surrounding
and because of this reason they supportmany different projects, to make the world a bit more ongoing.